The NFVF is committed to creating an enriching work environment where individuals, through their ability and application, can develop rewarding careers at all levels, regardless of their background, race or gender.
Position: Research Coordinator
Reporting to: Head: Policy & Research
To provide research and administrative support to the Department.
- National Diploma / Degree in a relevant field (Law, Media, Politics)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a research and or policy environment
- Conduct industry and policy research
- Information management of industry researches, and policies and legislation
- Coordination and collection of internal data
- Compile and maintain various industry databases
- Provide administrative support to the department
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to submit their abridged curriculum vitae to email@example.com or fax on 0865197585 by no later than 23 November 2016.