2016 Producer Project Submissions/ Industry Registrations now open!
Strategic Partners 2016 (September 15–17), one of the worlds most established coproduction/ co-financing markets invites producers to submit projects, and industry organizations, to register. The deadline is June 26th, 2016. Please find the links to apply/register here: http://www.atlanticfilm.com/industry/strategic-partners/projectsubmissions-registration.
In 2016, the focus is on dramatic feature film, television, and digital fiction series projects created for new and emerging platforms. This includes projects in all stages of development, looking for financing and essential partnerships. Celebrating its 19th anniversary this September, Strategic Partners will include 50 producers from around the globe, representing a ‘best in class’ roster of officially selected projects. To support these projects, Strategic Partners will host an international senior level delegation of financiers, broadcasters, distributors, sales agents and funding agencies, looking to invest.
Strategic Partners provides a full agenda of 25 minute, pre-scheduled 1-2-1 meetings with investors/broadcasters/distributors and sales agents, participation in investor and coproduction focused roundtable sessions, cutting edge panels and visionary keynote speakers. The event’s two-day linear program is designed to provide unparalleled access to international co-production/ co-financing possibilities. All of this takes place under one roof, set against the backdrop of the Atlantic Film Festival and the vibrant, coastal city of Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Strategic Partners is pleased to automatically welcome the Trans Atlantic Partners producers to the delegate mix. For further information on this intensive training and networking program, and to get involved, follow the link (http://www.coproduction-training.com/) Take advantage of all that Strategic Partners has to offer:
• creative and commercial feature film, television and digital fiction series projects destined for new and existing platforms around the globe, at all stages in development
• relevant and practical panels, candid case studies and visionary keynote speakers
• a full agenda of 25 minute, 1-2-1 Meetings with those who you’ve requested to meet
• investor and co-production focused roundtable sessions
• intimate networking events and cocktail receptions
• casual breakfasts, lunches and breaks
• the “Lobster Dinner by the Sea”, representing the best in maritime hospitality
• Atlantic Film Festival screenings and gala parties ground transport to and from the airport, as well as to events and receptions Atlantic Film Festival
t: 902.422.3456 • f: 902.422.4006 • atlanticfilm.com
Mailing Address: PO Box 36139 • Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada • B3J 3S9
Courier Address: 1892 Hollis Street • Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada • B3J 1W6
Get connected with Strategic Partners
For regular program updates and information on all things co-pro, follow us on Twitter,
LinkedIn and Youtube – and introduce us to your industry friends and colleagues. We'd love
to meet and share with them!
LinkedIn: AFF Strategic Partners
For more information, please visit our website: