Position: Head: Operations
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Job Ref: RECR/HO/001
Head Operations will develop and oversee the implementation of the NFVF’s overall operations strategy, with special emphasis on Human Resources, Compliance and Research, IT and Auxiliary Services and Facilities management of the NFVF.
- Relevant qualification in either Human Resources, Legal, Operations, Business or Project Management.
- 5-8 years of experience at a senior management level in either Human Resources, Legal, Operations, Business Management or Project Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Previous experience as COO advantageous.
- Knowledge of Public sector governance frameworks.
- Develop and implement a strategy, systems and processes for the NFVF Operations.
- Develop and implement an appropriate HR, IT, Compliance and Research; and Project Monitoring and Evaluation strategy aligned to the overall mandate and strategy of the NFVF.
- Communicate and oversee the implementation of the above strategy.
- Prepare and implement the Department’s input into the NFVF annual operational plan.
- Develop and execute the Departments operational plan including the stakeholder management plan.
- Manage the Department’s budget in compliance with NFVf policies and relevant legislation.
- Create a conducive working environment to motivate team and foster teamwork and high performance culture within the NFVF.
- Knowledge and experience in either Human Resources, Compliance and Research, Operations, Business Management or Project Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Exceptional people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Practical knowledge of the Public Sector.
- Financial Management and Financial Awareness.
- Experience in strategic stakeholder relations.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to submit their abridged curriculum vitae via email to email@example.com no later than 28 May 2018 quoting a relevant reference number.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).