ZANZIBAR STUDENT MENTORSHIP PROGRAMME
The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) an agency of the Department of Arts and Culture that was created to ensure the equitable growth of South Africa's film and video industry, in partnership with the Zanzibar International Film Festival (ZIFF), is pleased to invite eligible final year students to apply for the “Zanzibar Student Mentorship Programme”.
“Zanzibar Student Mentorship Programme” will take place at ZIFF, East Africa’s largest film and arts festival which exhibits the latest and best films as well as promotes film talent from across the African continent and beyond.
ZIFF will take place from the 6 -14 July 2019 in Stone Town, Zanzibar.
The purpose of this programme is to expose students to East Africa’s largest film festival and to give them an opportunity to network with experts in the Film and Television sector.
Students will be expected to pitch their storylines and produce short films using the 48-hour methodology, working together with other students from Tanzania and Saudi Arabia.
· South African citizen or permanent resident
· Applicant must be a final year student
· Applicant must be studying film and television related course
· Applicant must be registered at an accredited institution
The required documents:
· One-page letter of motivation
· Certified ID copy (valid for 3 months)
· Certified copy of Matric certificate or latest academic results
· Certified copy of passport (valid for 3 months)
The NFVF will cover costs for flights, accommodation, and a daily allowance.
Submission deadline date: 05 May 2019 Applications to be submitted to by e-mail to Lebohang Khunou: email@example.com.
Contact details: 011 483 0880